School work to do from home
Please find following the letters which have been issued to date regarding COVID-19.
As you will be aware - Government instruction is now that we will be closing the school as of 3.10pm on Friday 20th March 2020 until further notice.
This page will be updated on a regular basis with hints, tips and homework plans for the children in each year group. We will also include any other help and tasks that we feel could benefit the children. If you have any queries or issues then feel free to email or text the school as you normally would as lines/emails will be manned.
- Go to the website: www.ilearn2.co.uk
- Browse the activity packs and choose one to do (or we choose for each year group)
- Make a note of the number of the pack
- Go to loin and enter the pack number
- You can then access the activity video and have a go at the learning activities
We also have access to FirstNews online which the children should be aware of. However, the access details are:
- Download the app for First News
- Tap the options icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap login
- Tap "I have a print subscription" (from the publisher which entitles me to digital access
- Enter the Web ID: 575D6278
- Return to the start page and tap download under this week's issue
Ruskin have arranged free access to Brainpop - another website with full curriculum work packs which can be accessed from home. Just follow these instructions:
- Go to the website: https://www.brainpop.com/
- Click on the link to Login and use these details:
- Username: ruskin2020
- Password: April0120
David Walliams is releasing an audio book every day for the next month! Definitely something most children will enjoy!! You can access them her:
Wiltshire Cricket have spent some time creating a small Cricket-based activity book for your children to use whilst they are at home!
The activity book has a wide variety of activities, including:
- Fitness Challenges
- Maths Activities
- Cricket Practices
- English Language Activities
- Research and Geography Tasks
AND MUCH MORE! We have attached the activity book here
DANCE - if you have a child interested in dance and fitness following are some links that you may find helpful!
Into Film Resource is also a wonderful resource which gives ideas for activities and questions to do whilst watching films.