Our school uniform can be purchased online from the School Uniform Shop (jumpers and cardigans with the school logo).
- Every child should have a P.E. bag
- Children should come dressed for an active day wearing purple sweatshirts/cardigans, white polo shirt, grey or black trousers or skirts with flat and sensible school shoes (preferably black)
- Inappropriate clothing (e.g. loose fitting fashion shoes, shoes with heels or open toes) should not be worn, polo shirts should be tucked in and hair styling products are not permitted
- Jewellery and nail polish must not be worn in school, although children with pierced ears may wear studs, but not hoops. During PE, these will need to be taken out or covered with surgical tape. Long hair should always be tied back for the school day – particularly for PE, but also to ensure your child remains safe throughout the day
- PE in the summer requires a pair of black/dark blue shorts, plain white t-shirt for PE and a pair of daps for outdoor games
- In the winter, children require the same for indoor games, but can also bring tracksuit bottoms and fleece top (without a hood) for outdoor PE sessions. PE kit should be taken home regularly on Fridays for washing, labelled clearly with your child‘s name and kept in a PE bag
- All uniform should be labelled with your child‘s name. Every child wearing the same coloured jumper and polo shirt can make changing for PE an easy event to confuse items of clothing. Please help us to ensure that your child hangs on to their own clothing!
Purchase school uniform online at the address below: